TERMS AND CONDITIONS
ABSURDITIES may be referred as Eatmersive Pte Ltd (legal company)
1. You must be over 18 years old to book & attend an ABSURDITIES dinner. Minimum age for to enter is 13 years old, diners below 18 years old have to accompanied by an adult.
2. Once booked, tickets are non-refundable. Bookings are non-exchangeable.
3. Your tickets may be passed to friends if you are unable to attend the event but you must notify ABSURDITIES 72 hours in advance of name changes & dietary preferences.
4. If you are running late you must inform ABSURDITIES ASAP. Late arrivals may forfeit first courses and admittance is at ABSURDITIES’s discretion.
5. If you are late for an event and are therefore refused entry you will not be entitled to a refund.
6. Once your ticket is booked you will be texted the event location 24 hours before hand. Please remember to check your mobile phones and inform us if you have changed your contact details after you have booked the tickets!
7. The menu at ABSURDITIES is an Omasake (which loosely means “I’ll leave it up to the chef”. ABSURDITIES is not obliged to provide alternatives, however ABSURDITIES will endeavour to accommodate your dietary preferences if supplied at least 72 hours in advance.
8. Each guest is responsible for their own dietary requirements although ABSURDITIES will make every effort to accommodate food allergies. All meals are prepared in the same kitchen and therefore no guarantee can be given. Please note our food is produced in kitchens that handle nuts, so meals are not suitable for people with severe nut allergies.
9. The extent of EATMERSIVE PTE. LTD. liability to you shall in no circumstances exceed the price of the ticket and EATMERSIVE PTE. LTD. (and their agents, subcontractors, employees, etc) shall under no circumstances be liable for any indirect, incidental or consequential damages.
10. ABSURDITIES reserves the right to cancel or change the time or date of any event at their discretion. If ABSURDITIES changes the time or date of your booking they will give you an opportunity to cancel your booking and will refund the ticket price only
11. EATMERSIVE PTE. LTD. may alter, add, withdraw or substitute artists and/or the advertised details for an event, seating arrangements and audience capacity without prior notice.
12. EATMERSIVE PTE. LTD. will not be liable for any additional costs, losses or expenses resulting from any cancellation of the event or any change to its time or date.
13. EATMERSIVE PTE. LTD. shall not be liable to refund ticket price or for any other penalty should the event be cancelled due to war, fire, strike lock-out, industrial action, tempest, accident, civil disturbance, terrorist attack, epidemic, government interference or any other cause whatsoever beyond their control.
14. In order to fully immerse the guests in the unique dining experience, some events may require guests to perform certain light physical activity (e.g. crawling, jumping, dancing, etc), and certain performances may involve light and sound effects (e.g. strobing or flashing lights, loud sounds or music, etc). Kindly contact our staff on any medical condition you may have before purchasing any tickets, as tickets sold are non-refundable.
15. You agree to and shall indemnify and hold harmless EATMERSIVE PTE. LTD. for (i) any damage to any of your personal property, and (ii) any injury, sickness or death, arising out of or during or in relation to an ABSURDITIES dinner, unless due to the gross negligence or wilful misconduct of EATMERSIVE PTE. LTD..
16. For the safety of our guests and staff, ABSURDITIES reserves the right to refuse admission or remove any guest(s) from the event due to any unbecoming, unruly or disorderly behaviour.
17. If you are photographed, filmed or taped, you consent to EATMERSIVE PTE. LTD.’s discretion to broadcast, publish, license and use any photographs, films, recordings or images of you without compensation.
18. Any change to these Terms and Conditions will not be valid unless made in writing and signed by our authorised representative and yourself. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, the validity of the remaining Terms and Conditions will not be affected.
19. These Terms and Conditions are governed by Singapore law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore courts.
20. I acknowledge that there is a global pandemic and that the government of Singapore can choose to stop ABSURDITIES from operating till further notice. I understand that my ticket/s will not be refunded and will instead be valid for 1 year starting from the date of booking to be used to rebook a new show at the purchased value.
21. Personal information provided as part of the booking process will be used by EATMERSIVE PTE. LTD. to administer the Event you are attending and to provide you with information about other EATMERSIVE PTE. LTD. events.
Thank you for reading! You have been absolutely super. Now go and have the experience of your life at our dinners.